marți, 28 ianuarie 2014

Back to black

Last week I received a lot of packages and with the winter outside it felt like Christmas all again. I wanted so much for the Holidays for a little snow, but now....I just want spring to come, I do not really enjoy the cold and the snow, it has not charm now. It snowed and snowed and I didn't had the courage to go outside and take pictures, because I didn't want to catch any flue, but I finally man up and you will see the result.

Saptamana care a trecut am primit multe pachete si cu iarna de afara m-am simtit ca si cum ar fi Craciunul din nou. Imi doream foarte mult de sarbatori sa ninga putin, dar acum....vreau doar sa vina primavara, nu prea ma bucur de frig si zapada, nu are nici un farmec acum. A nins si a nins si nu am avut curaj sa ies la poze, pentru ca nu vroiam sa racesc, insa intr-un final mi-am facut curaj si voi veti vedea rezultatul.
 
Sweater: HERE
Jeans: C&A
Shoes: HERE
Necklace:HERE
Earrings:HERE
Bracelet:HERE
Ring:HERE
 I just received a black sweater - Oasap that I really like. It is not fluffy, but it keeps warm. It is an only size, for me it fits well and for thinner people is that kind that stays loose. I was tempted between black and red, but you see that I always go back to black. It is a little longer in the back, but I have no problem in the front, it is long enough.

Tocmai am primit un pulover negru - Oasap care imi place mult. Nu e genul pufos, insa imi tine de cald. Este marime unica, mie imi vine bine si pentru persoanele mai slabe e genul de haina care sta lejer. Eram tentata intre negru si rosu, dar puteti vedea ca intotdeauna ma intorc la negru. Este putin mai lung in spate, insa nu am probleme in fata, este suficient de lung.

I also got some new jewelry, a necklace from Oasap that I like very much. I like jewelry with pearls and I think it can be worn in different combination. The bracelet with little hearts and bows was on my list for a long time and finally I have got it.

De asemenea am niste bijuterii noi, un colier de la Oasap care imi place mult. Imi plac bijuteriile cu perle si cred ca poate fi purtat in diverse combinatii. Bratara cu inimioare mici si fundite e de mult pe lista mea si in final o am.

What do you think about my newest acquisitions?

Ce parere aveti de noile mele achizitii?




 All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu