marți, 17 decembrie 2013

Green for the holidays

I feel like it is already Christmas,all the packages I have been waiting for a while are finally here and just in time before I go home. Shoes,clothes,bags,jewelry and I can not wait to show you everything. The Holidays are coming so in the city there are a lot of fairs with this occasion and also there are beautiful light all around, unfortunately we went during the day so I didn't see them light up, but it was really nice outside.

Ma simt ca si cum a venit deja Craciunul, toate pachetele care le asteptam de ceva timp au ajuns intr-un final si la timp, inainte de a pleca acasa. Papuci,haine,posete,bijuterii si abia astept sa vi le arat. Sarbatorile vin asa ca in oras sunt tot felul de targuri cu aceasta ocazie si luminitele sunt peste tot, din pacate noi am mers la plimbare ziua si nu le-am vazut aprinse, insa era tare frumos afara.

Sweater:Stradivarius
Necklace: HERE 
Earrings: Random Store
Ring: HERE
Jeans: C&A
For the walk I choose a sweater, so I would feel the cold. Actually I have this one for a year now, a gift, and this is the first time I wear it, I think that is going to change in the future. The blouse is brown, so I thought I could add some color with this green and yellow necklace from Foymall. I think it it even more beautiful in reality that on the website, more golden. The outfit is not to complicated, a sweater, necklace and a golden heart ring from Rings and tings.

Pentru plimbare am ales un pulover ca sa nu inghet de frig. De fapt il am cam de un an de acuma, a fost cadou, si e prima data cand il port, lucru care presimt  ca o sa se schimbe in viitor. Bluza este maronie, asa ca m-am gandit sa adaug putina culoare cu acest colier cu verde si aurie de la Foymall. Cred ca este chiar mai frumos in realitate decat pe site, mai auriu. Tinuta nu este complicata, un pulover, colier si un inel cu inima auriu de la Rings and tings.



 Do you like going walking to see the fairs during this period? What do you think about my outfit? Or the jewelry?

Va place sa mergeti in aceasta perioada la targuri?Ce parere aveti de outfit-ul meu? Sau despre bijuterii?

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu