sâmbătă, 5 octombrie 2013

T.P.A. Group Challenge: 6. Inspired by tattoos

Today we have inspired by a tattoo, honestly I really do not like how the manicure turned out...I do not know what is with me, but I just do not have inspiration and when I do, I can not translate it on my nails...

Astazi avem inspirat de un tatuaj, sincer nu imi place cum a iesit manichiura...nu stiu ce e cu mine in ultima vreme, dar nu am inspiratie si cand am nu reusesc sa o transpun pe unghii...
 
I was inspired by the tattoos with the heart and the little message over it.

Am fost inspirata de tatuajele cu inimi si cu mesaje mici deasupra ei.

The themes that follow/ Temele care urmeaza :

Now let's check the other girls/ Acuma sa vedem celelalte fete:

Sa aveti un weekend frumos.

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu