vineri, 4 octombrie 2013

Shine and texture with Golden Rose 53

What can I say, I love the Holiday collection from Golden Rose, at last afordable textured nail polishes and in great colors, both mathe and with sparkle. Today I am going to present Golden Rose Holiday 53, it is a nice orange with golden sparkle. 

Ce pot sa zic, iubesc colectia Holiday de la Golden Rose, in sfarsit oje texturate accesibile ca pret in culori grozave, atat mate cat si sidefate. Astazi am sa va prezint Golden Rose Holiday 53, un portocalu frumos cu sclipiri aurii.
I did a combination with a grey nail polish and some multicolor glitter. It is not a complicated manicure, but I really like it due the texture of the nail polish.

Am realizat o combinatie de oja gri cu sclipici multicolor. Nu este o manichiura complicata, dar imi place datorita ojei texturate.
Nail polishes used/Oje folosite:
-Golden Rose Holiday
- Kallos
- Golden Rose
And now to really see that shine I was talking about I added a top coat.

Si acum sa vedem bine sclipirea de care ziceam am adaugat top coat.
What do you think about this kind of nail polishes?

Ce parere aveti despre ojele de acest fel?

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu