duminică, 6 octombrie 2013

Let's be serious

Yesterday was such a great day, it was so nice and it wasn't cold at all. The first day of weekend, I woke up a little late, stayed a lot in bed, got breakfast from my dear boyfriend, he kind of spoils me sometimes. After my eyes got bigger and I was truly awake we decided that we should go for a walk and enjoy the beautiful day. 

Ieri a fost o zi asa frumoasa, a fost asa senin si nu era rece deloc. Prima zi de weekend, m-am trezit un pic mai tarziu, am stat mult in pat, am primit micul dejun de la prietenul meu drag, el ma cam rasfata uneori. Dupa ce am facut ochi si era chiar treaza am decis sa mergem la o plimbare si sa ne bucuram de ziua superba. 
 
  I just received a beautiful pair of glasses from Firmoo, but more about them in another post. From the glasses I thought of more serious outfit, from here the title. For a moment I felt like a librarian from an old movie and my boyfriend laugh that I look geeky.

Tocmai am primit niste ochelari superbi de la Firmoo, dar mai multe despre ei in alt post. De la ochelari m-am gandit la o tinuta mai serioasa, de aici si titlul. Pentru un moment m-am simtiti ca o bibleotecare dintr-un film vechi si prietenul meu a ras de mine ca arat geeky,
 
Blouse : Takko
Jeans: C&A
Jacket: Random store
Bag : Random store
Earrings: Bellast
Necklace: Bellast
Glasses : Firmoo
Shoes: Deichmann
And now let's see the little details, like the accessories, the makeup and what products I used to make it.

Acuma sa vedem micile detalii, cum ar fi accesoriile, machiajul si ce produse am folosit ca sa il realizez.
If you want to know exacly what products is something from the photo, just ask in a comment.

Daca vreti sa stii exact ce este un anumit produs din imagine, doar intrebati in comentariu.

What do you think about today's outfit? How was your weekend?

Ce parere aveti despre tinuta de astazi?Cum a fost weekend-ul vostru?

 All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu