marți, 17 septembrie 2013

The perfect end for my vacation

In the last night of our vacation, my boyfriend took me out for dinner so I decided to dress up a little bit and of course I haven't forgot about my readers so I took some photos. I have already showed you this dress in another post, but I really like it and I didn't had a lot of baggages so I hadn't so many choices.


In ultima seara din vacanta noastra, prietenul m-a scos la cina, am decis sa ma aranjez putin si bineinteles ca nu am uitat de cititorii mei asa ca am facut niste poze. Deja v-am aratat aceasta rochie in alt post, dar chiar imi place si nu am avut prea multe bagaje, deci nu prea aveam de unde alege.

The photos were taken inside, I know I never take pictures in the house, but the place where we stayed had a beautiful red curtain that I liked and though would look well as a background for me. Unfortunately I do not have more pictures, we were kind of hungry... the bracelet and the earrings are from Meli Melo.



Pozele au facute in interior, stiu sa nu faci poze in casa, dar locul unde am stat avea o perdea rosie frumoasa care mi-a placut si am crezut ca ar arata bine ca fundal pentru mine. Din pacate nu am alte poze, ne era cam foame....bratara si cerceii sunt de la Meli Melo.

When were at the table my boyfriend sudenly disspeared without saying much, I didn't knew what happened with him and the he returned with a red rose for me, how cute is that? He seen the lady with the flower walking out of the restaurant so he ran after her.

Cand eram a masa brusc prietenul meu a disparut fara sa zica prea multe, eu nu stiam ce sa intamplat si apoi s-a intors cu un trandafir pentru mine, cat de dragut poate fi ? El a vazut pe doamna cu florile cum iesea  din restaurant asa ca fugit dupa ea.
The evening was lovely and was the perfect end for my first vacantion with my boyfriend at the sea side in Roumania.

Seara a fost minunata si a fost sfarsitul perfect pentru prima mea vacanta cu prietenul meu la marea romaneasca.

All the best,
  Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu