miercuri, 26 iunie 2013

The Polishes Challenge: 6. Cool

Last week was warm, so today is the turn of cool colors. At first I didn't knew what nail polish or color to choose, but looking throw my collection I saw an essence nail polish that I bought on sale.

Saptamana trecuta au fost culori calde, acuma e vremea celor reci. La inceput nu stiam ce culoare sau oja sa aleg, dar utitandu-ma prin colectia mea am vazut o oja de la essence pe care am cumparat-o la reduceri.


The nail polish used is essence Jacob's protection that is a beautiful dark blue with blue sparkle, unfortunately when I got home I already lost the natural light so I didn't get the polish in all it's splendor. 

 Oja folosita este Jacob's protection de la essence, care este un albastru inchis cu particule de sclipici albastre deschis.Din pacate cand am ajuns acasa, deja am pierdut lumina naturala asa ca nu am surprins oja in toate splendoarea ei.



I've added some silver flowers with blue rhinestones. I hope you like my design.

Am decis sa adaug niste floricele argintii cu pietricele albastre. Sper sa va placa design-ul meu.

If you like you can see my manicures from the other themes that I participated/Dacă doriți puteți vedea abordările la celelalte teme la care am participat: 


1. One color  
2. Two colors  
3. Three colors
4. Neutral
5. Warm

Do not forget to check out what the other girls did/ Nu uitați să vedeți ce au facut celelalte fete: 



All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu