duminică, 10 martie 2013

New Shoppings + Swatches

If it is weekend I decided to go out, but since the weather was not on my sire, considering it was raining, so I found shelter in the shops. I went out with the hope that I will find somewhere the Jolly Jewels collection from Golden Rose, but I did not have that luck. Let me show you what I bought, nothing else but nail polishes.         

Dacă tot e weekend am decis să ies, dar vremea nu prea a fost de acord cu mine, având în vedere că ploua, așa că m-am refugiat prin magazine. Am plecat cu speranța că poate poate o să găsesc și eu pe unde colecția Jolly Jewels de la Golden Rose, dar nu am avut  acest noroc. Hai să vă arăt ce mi-am cumpărat, nimic altceva decât oje.

My first flakie, I am very happy, I tried to make photos, but I did not manage to catch it, 5,2$ and the other one 2,2$. From the stand in Felicia, you have a discount of 25% for the Nyx products .

 Primul meu flakie, sunt foarte fericită, am încercat să fac poze, dar nu am reușit să îl surprind,17 Ron și cealaltă 7 Ron. De la standul din Felicia, beneficiam de o reducere de 25% la produsele Nyx.
Nail polish Classic 1,5$, Miss Sporty 2,4$ and Kallos 2$.

Oja Classic, 5 Ron, Miss Sporty 8 Ron și Kallos 6,5 Ron.
I also bought a hand cream because I did not have and a nail polish remover.

Am mai luat și cremă de mâini pentru că nu aveam și o acetonă.
What did you do this weekend, how did you celebrated 8 march? I spend it with my boyfriend at the movie  Oz the Great and Powerful, nice film, you should see it, it has very nice 3D effects.
 
Voi ce ați mai făcut în weekend, cum ațti sărbătorit ziua de 8 Marite? Eu mi-am petrecut-o alături de prieten la premiera filmului Oz the Great and Powerful, frumos filmul, merită vizionat și foarte faine efectele 3D.

All the best,
Anca

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu